Bitcoin gambling has a lot of advantages. Thanks to them, crypto gambling is becoming more and more popular in the market of online entertainment. Among such advantages you can find:
- 100% anonymity;
- Fast and safe transfer of funds;
- Minimal or no fees;
- Wide range of crypto gambling games;
- Absence of risks associated with the loss of personal data;
- Ability to play 24/7.
Playing in crypto currency gambling games there is no risk that the user's personal data can be stolen by the third parties like in regular online casinos. It is possible due to the fact that gambling with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are available to players without mandatory ID verification. So, the user only needs to register, make a deposit and choose Bitcoin gambling online from the website’s gaming library.
Moreover, it is impossible not to pay attention to the main feature of cryptocurrency - high volatility. For players, in the case of the price of cryptocurrency rises - it is an obvious advantage. And here's why. For example, at the end of October, you had a few Bitcoins/Satoshi won in your account, which had already increased in value by 200% in January. Thus, players won a certain amount of Bitcoins/Satoshi in Bitcoin gambling games, and after some time they multiplied their capital not by playing games, but by making a profit on the growth of the cryptocurrency rate. However, high volatility is also a disadvantage if the crypto rate collapses (as we have seen in 2022).
The online Bitcoin gambling market actively covers developing countries, and experts agree that crypto games will continue to gain new horizons. Now the share of crypto gambling is about 15% of the total number of casino sites, but in the next few years the number of the best crypto gambling sites is predicted to grow rapidly.
How to choose the best crypto gambling site?
When looking for a cryptocurrency gambling site, it is important to take into consideration the following factors:
- Availability of licensed games. All the software in the collection of the operators should be presented only from certified providers: NetEnt, Bgaming, Belatra, KAgaming and other well-known brands.
- Accessibility of the crypto gambling casino in a particular country. Some clubs block access to players from a number of jurisdictions. To avoid problems, it is recommended to check the availability of casinos in your country of residence. BITFIRING is available in all GEO’s, so you can safely play here without using VPN services.
- Number and variety of crypto gambling games.
- Supported cryptocurrencies. Here it is important to clarify whether the site has the cryptocurrency you need.
- Technical support. Focus on such questions as: How does the support team work? What are the ways of communication with the operators of technical support? What are the languages of the provided consultation/assistance? What is the average speed of response?
- Promotions, bonuses and a loyalty program. As a rule, blockchain casinos with Bitcoin gambling have a number of attractive bonuses for making a deposit in cryptocurrency. Top clubs such as BITFIRING offer players gifts for registration, deposit as well as cashback and free spins. Loyalty program is another criterion to consider when choosing a gambling club.
- Deposit and withdrawal. How easy it is to deposit and withdraw money, whether the operator charges speed of processing the application.
- Player reviews. Another important point to look at is customer feedbacks on the platform. With their help, you can see the real picture of whether the club, for instance, casinos with crypto gambling in the USA, fulfills its obligations. Honest reviews can help you to see the main advantages of a particular bitcoin casino, as well as the main problems and possible shortcomings.
These are all key characteristics that you should concentrate on when you choose crypto gambling site.
Popular cryptocurrencies at crypto gambling sites
As for the cryptocurrency itself, gambling sites support the most popular deposit and withdrawal options. Specifically, today you can deposit with a cryptocurrency using:
✔️ Ethereum (ETH);
✔️ Bitcoin (BTC);
✔️ DogeCoin (DOGE).
This variety of cryptocurrencies provides users with maximum comfort and opportunities for action. In the settings of the account, you can change one currency or another, if the platform site supports several types of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto gambling game types
The best Bitcoin gambling sites including platforms with Bitcoin gambling in Australia offer players a large selection of entertainment. This selection is not only about classic slots, but also card games, roulette, live dealer games and exclusives. You can play cryptocurrency games from any mobile gadget or desktop computer.
Slots. The widest category of crypto games is slots. These are both classic machines and novelties of the gambling industry with unusual gameplay, simple game mechanics and a large number of prize features such as payout multiplier, sticky Wild, cascading winnings, progressive jackpots, risk game, and others.
Crypto poker. The poker table is full of unforgettable emotions, a sense of excitement and big winnings. It all starts here with the same feeling of anticipation when no one has looked at their cards yet.
Crypto roulette. Red or black? 26 or 0? It is probably one of the many reasons why plenty of gamblers sit at the table much longer than they should. Typically, crypto gambling sites offer players all popular types of roulette: American, European, French. What is more, there are also variations with additional features, different types of bets and even several wheels at once.
Other games in Bitcoin. Card games, slots, roulette, table games are not all games that can be found in the gaming lobbies of Bitcoin gambling casinos. Some establishments offer more "exotic" Bitcoin games to gamblers:
- Wheel of Fortune;
- Scratch cards;
- Heads and Tails;
- And several others.
The more cryptocurrency games are in the collection of a casino, it is better.
Disadvantages of crypto gambling
The number of casinos that support cryptocurrency is growing rapidly. Many clubs, previously skeptical about blockchain, are actively switching to Bitcoin payments. Nevertheless, despite the growing popularity and advantages of crypto gambling sites, they are not without disadvantages:
✔ High market volatility;
✔ Lack of legal status, and as a consequence, the impossibility of appealing against decisions in courts;
✔ Limited number of slot machines and providers that support cryptocurrency for betting;
✔ Unstable rate of crypto currencies.
The main problem is that crypto currency is quite unstable, so a serious imbalance between the amount that a gambler has deposited and the amount that he has received in his account can create problems in terms of financial stability. So it’s a kind of gambling inside of gambling. However, despite all disadvantages more and more people prefer this type of entertainment in comparison to standard online casinos. It is mostly because of higher jackpots and wins.