Last updated: 25/11/2021
Gambling means for many of our users, entertainment, fun and excitement. But we also know that for some of our Users gambling has negative side effects. In the medical science gambling addiction is recognized as serious sickness for many years.
Since our first day at Bitfiring we think about this problem and try our best to help. Under the term of Responsible Gambling, we understand multiple steps of measures, with which a gambling provider can help to lower the possibility of negative side effects appearing on players of the resource (in case they already appear we also try to take active steps against them).
The most important instrument against negative side effects from gambling are knowledge and education about the risks of gambling. To support our users, we have self-control tools to make sure they do not suffer from negative side effects of gambling addiction.
Information and contact
Our Support will always help you via email email@example.com or live chat without any additional costs for you. Our Support team will not give out any information about you, everything is confidential.
In addition, you also can take a test which will help you to determine if you have gambling addiction. Test can be found at: https://www.begambleaware.org/gambling-problems/do-i-have-a-gambling-problem/
And you can also find additional information about gambling addiction at: https://www.begambleaware.org/safer-gambling/
Helpful hints for responsible gambling
We recommend you think about the following hints, before gambling in order to insure gambling stays fun for you without any negative side effects:
- Set yourself a deposit limit. Before you start gambling think about how much you can afford to gamble with according to your financial situation.
- Do not try to win back a loss at every cost. Try to not take huge risks to win back what you’ve previously lost. Play for entertainment only and don’t use gambling as a main source of income.
- Set yourself a time limit. Set yourself a time limit and do not break it. Keep in mind gambling should stay in balance with your other hobbies and not be your only hobby.
- Play smart. It is smarter to not play, when you are extremely stressed, depressed or under too much pressure. Also do not play when you are under the influence of Medications, Drugs or Alcohol.
- Take breaks. You should take breaks when you notice that you get tired or can’t concentrate anymore.
- Use only one account. To make it easier to have an overview how much time and money you spend on gambling it is highly advised to have only one account per person.
To use our Service, you must be 18 years or older. To avoid abuse, keep your login data save from any minors near you.
Principally we recommend a filter program to avoid minors, especially children, to access any context on the internet, which is not healthy for them.
For parents we can recommend a list of internet filters, to support them, from keeping their children from any context, which was not made for children:
In case you are diagnosed with a gambling addiction, or you want to try to stay away from gambling for a different reason, we can assist you in this matter. Self-Exclusion means, that you exclude yourself from all gambling services at your own choice. This exclusion cannot be undone for a set amount of time or forever. If you wish to self-exclude yourself from gambling, please message our support and give them a time span between 6 months to 5 years. They also will explain you all future steps and all possible outcomes.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that Self Exclusion is permanent for the set time span and will not be undone for your own protection.
During Self Exclusion you are not allowed to create a new Account and every attempt to create a new Account during Self Exclusion is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in the permanent ban of your original account.